E-trade commercials

Ok,
I can get past the fact that the talking baby is a bit creepy, but his message is just plain false advertising!!! It's not easy to buy and sell stock on the internet. I looked into it, and I was more confused after I read all the disclaimers than I was when I was trying to figure out why a financial institution would have a baby as their spokesperson.
All I want to do is buy a few thousand shares of one company's stock. I don't want to sign up for any monthly subscriptions, I don't want to employ a broker. There needs to be some kind of stock "Convenience" store where stock is sold like lottery tickets. I pay them. They print out my stock tickets. Done deal.

 

1 Response to E-trade commercials

  1. Sarah Taylor Says:
    your new blog layout and colors scare me.